February 21, 2018
We’re Hiring!: Senior Sales Manager/Director
Senior Sales Manager/Director @ Products That Count
Products That Count is one of the largest networks of product managers and early adopters in the world. It provides insider access to founders and C-level execs such as Netflix Product VP, Crossing the Chasm legendary author, Trulia Founder, or Lyft CMO, via speaker series, podcasts, invite-only salons and other programs. Partners include Yelp, DigitalOcean, Amplitude, eBay, Zillow, Autodesk, mParticle, Redshift Digital, Pragmatic Marketing, and StartupDigest. Its venture arm, Mighty Capital, invests in companies building products that count once they have demonstrated product/market fit. More at ProductsThatCount.com.
We are looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking Senior Sales Manager/Director and have a direct impact on the bottom line of our organization. They will be responsible for pursuing sales opportunities and closing new business in key accounts across verticals, playing a vital role in securing our dominant position in the market. Strong interpersonal skills, strategic thinking with exceptional prospecting skills, high energy and a customer-focused approach are a must.
Senior Sales Manager/Director Duties and Responsibilities
- Consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
- Identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities.
- Research and seek out potential major clients and forge beneficial relationships.
- Participate in events and conferences on behalf of the organization.
- Prepare and deliver presentations on products/services.
- Qualify prospects effectively to optimize the sales cycle.
- Maximize category yield in all major categories through the sale of fully integrated partnerships.
- Track all opportunity and customer details in our CRM.
- Negotiate and close deals; handle complaints or objections.
- Prepare and report on goals, sales, and prospects.
- Enforce company policies consistently and fairly.
- Work closely with staff and management on corporate partner related programs to achieve goals.
- Manage expense budgets related to the implementation and execution of corporate partnership agreements.
- Collaborate with staff and management to ensure proper branding.
Senior Sales Manager/Director Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven professional history of achieving impressive sales results, including carrying a quota > $1M.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Willingness to stay highly informed about the market and any potential changes.
- Ability to establish and maintain positive professional relationships.
- Outgoing personality with a friendly disposition.
- Analytical mind with strong math skills and keen business senses.
- Ability to travel (10-20%).
Compensation: top of market range + accelerated incentives
Perks: 100% paid health, dental and vision insurance + unlimited vacation + career development & leadership opportunities
- Email email@example.com your resume with “Senior Sales Manager/Director Candidate” in the subject line.
- In your email, include your “superpower” and explain what makes you unique in addition to your resume.