Artefact Creative Lead on Systems Thinking Meets Product
When designers focus too much on users, we become susceptible to having a narrow point of view. When tackling complex design problems, the user is just a single player in a series of causal and correlating events. How do you go beyond human-centered design to approach systemic problems? Artefact Creative Lead Sheryl Cababa discusses how systems thinking helps designers analyze complex problems – including the societal impact of social media.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products