Bestselling Author on Product Management for Subscription Products
In a subscription world, it’s not enough to have a great one-time sale product. You have to think about the ongoing/long term relationship you are creating with the customer. So, how does the “product” change? How does the product roadmap change? In this session, author and strategy consultant, Robbie Kellman Baxter, discusses project management in a subscription-crazy world. Topics include developing an MVP; rethinking product roadmaps for acquisition and retention; choosing the right metrics; building usage growth and engagement into product design; and building a membership mindset culture across your product team.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products