Blue Apron fmr Product VP on Building Startups vs. Products
If you have your sights set on being a founder one day, then product management is the perfect role to master. From cross-functional operations to understanding your users, these are essential skills for building an early stage company. That said, how can you optimize your current PM experiences to set yourself up for becoming a successful founder? Blue Apron fmr Product VP Melody Koh talks about what it takes to build from zero to one – and how product managers can prepare themselves in the present for future success as a startup founder.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products