Coursera Product Head on Pricing as a Product Feature
As product managers, we obsess over the needs of our users and try our best to create features that will delight them. We often leave pricing to be an afterthought. However, the pricing of a software product can sometimes be one of the most important. Through various examples, Coursera Product Head Kapeesh Saraf shares examples of how product managers can keep pricing front and center as they build their product roadmaps.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products