Expedia Product Lead on Building While Learning
The modern tech world isn’t slowing down its rate of innovation or changes to the product management function. Now more than ever, product managers need to be nimble and learn new product skills on a constant basis. How do you keep your product career moving forward in the midst of regular change? Expedia Product Lead Rick Eames will talk about adapting to new product roles while leveraging your previous skillset. In addition, he’ll talk about the importance of “learning as a lifestyle” – and how to avoid stagnation in your product career.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products