Experian Product Lead on When To Ignore User Feedback
One of the core tenets of being a great product manager is connecting with users. That said, it’s critical to leverage user feedback in productive ways. When do you want to follow vs. ignore your users’ feedback? Experian Product Lead Mark Pydynowski shares his biggest mistakes and successes in analyzing user feedback to build new products. Mark will outline when to listen to users vs. when to ignore them – and also review a framework inspired by the MAYA (Most Advanced, Yet Acceptable) industrial design principle.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products