Favor Delivery Product Lead on Building For The Gig Economy
From delivery to dog walking, the product requirements for today’s workforce are constantly evolving. Plus, with more workers operating on their own – it’s even more critical for products to deliver on the complex web of users’ financial, operational and emotional needs. How can product teams adapt their solutions to match these demands – and most importantly, deliver high-quality products that perform? Favor Delivery Product Lead PJ Tanzillo talks about threading the needle between stability and innovation when building for the gig economy – with examples of process evolution in research, design, marketing and more.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products