HomeAway (now Vrbo) CPO on Using Data To Be Customer-Centric
Consumers are more connected to technology than ever. With tons of data available, there are countless opportunities to learn about our customers, their behaviors and their preferences. How can product managers use data as a feedback loop to innovate at scale? HomeAway (now Vrbo) CPO Tina Weyand will discuss why a data-driven product approach leads to business wins while remaining focused on customer needs – using specific examples from the travel industry and beyond.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products