Livongo fmr Chief of Growth on Defining the 2020 Product Exec
Product leadership roles are constantly evolving as companies get more complex, consumer marketing gets concentrated, and enterprise software becomes harder to commercialize. The old ways of building and leading product processes and teams don’t work anymore. New skills and roadmaps are necessary for modern product executives to have true impact within the C-Suite of any organization. What does it mean to be a product executive in 2020? Livongo fmr Chief of Growth, now Co-founder and CEO of Emilio Health, Naomi Allen, discusses how to succeed in the New Role of the Modern Product Executive. She will also share experiences about her untraditional path to product leadership, shaping two of the hottest recent IPOs in healthtech, and co-founding her new company in pediatric behavioral health.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products