Microsoft Product Lead on Product Transformation via Jobs To Be Done
When products become more mature and feature-rich, it’s easy to miss the forest through the trees when it comes to meeting the needs of your users. What job is your product “hired to do” and how can that insight transform your product? Microsoft Product Leader Dare Obasanjo talks about the “Jobs To Be Done” framework and how it drives successful product transformation. In addition, Dare will share examples of products that could have been more successful if they had done the job they were hired to do.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products