MLSE Product Lead on Product Testing
Far too many companies start building without testing their assumptions. After launching their product, they realize that customers weren’t actually interested in buying or using the product. Whether you’re a two-person startup or an 8000-person multinational corporation, lean experiments can help you evaluate your idea, test your riskiest assumptions and build products your customers actually want versus what they say they want. The best part is you can do most of it without coding anything. Maple Leaf Sports & Entertainment Partnership Director, Product & Design, Pansy Lee, discusses how to learn fast and fail small, so you don’t fail slow and huge.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products