Outlook Product Head on Getting 100M users
Great products require a strong point of view and durable team culture and values. The Outlook mobile team DNA came together, a little more than five years ago, and was formed with two parts small startups via acquisitions and one part Microsoft. Outlook Mobile Product Head, Michael Palermiti, shares his experiences and learnings the team went through as it evolved and grew to more than 100 million active users since launching Outlook on iOS and Android in 2015. Many of the team cultural values that existed on Day Zero remain core to the success of the team and product today.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products