Pager SVP Product on Managing Product-Focused Bosses
Bosses and company founders with a product background (or passion) can make tough bosses for product teams. They are often impulsive, unfocused, contradictory, brilliant, and a whole lot more. Building great products while managing a product-focused boss and their expectations requires establishing trust, practicing patience, and ruthlessly prioritizing. Pager SVP Product, Andrew MacGill, joins us to share lessons from his experience partnering with product-focused bosses, startup founders and CEOs to build exceptional products, great companies, and high performing product teams.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products