The future of product workplaces is making a big impact on product management – including the impact of rapid tech innovation and the popularity of co-working spaces. As we work through these changes, how can product managers continue building great products? Poly (formerly Plantronics and Polycom) Product Lead Nathan Yang will discuss how these factors are changing work habits for product managers – from the impact on your daily routine to future implications for workplace culture.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products