Slack Product Lead on Product Careers for the Non-Technical PM
Everyone’s product career starts from a number of different paths. While there isn’t a straight line into product management, it’s not very often that you hear about an English PhD becoming a product manager. How can you apply skills learned in non-product backgrounds to build your career? Slack Product Lead Jaime DeLanghe discusses how to apply non-technical backgrounds to product management roles that put these skills to work. She will talk about building her resume on the job by leveraging her liberal arts background and growing new skills along the way.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products