Slack Product Lead on Product Meets Improv
The tech industry tells you that you need to be smarter and work harder to do better. As product management becomes more demanding, it’s important to develop your skills in creative ways. That said, how can you continue to get better as a PM and have fun at the same time? Slack Product Lead Ellie Powers talks about how performing improv comedy has helped her become a better product manager – sharing the secret to owning a crowd on stage and in your product career.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products