StubHub CPO on Empathy in Product Management
The best ideas for product innovation come when we put ourselves in a customer’s shoes to really feel their pain points and understand how they experience the product. Often times, processes can make sense to product managers and their teams who built them, but they may be confusing, complicated or time consuming for the customer. Can we really improve products without experiencing them for ourselves? In this session, StubHub CPO, Arnie Katz, discusses the importance of empathy in product management.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products