Techstars MD on Customer Development: Early Stage “Sales” is Actually Product Development
The job of every company in the early days is to prove their W3: Who they are selling to, what their target customer is buying and why do they buy it. In these early days the focus of the company should be customer development, and not “sales” and “product management”. How can companies focus on the W3 and eventually move into more traditional sales and product development? Techstars Managing Director and Author of Sell More Faster, Amos Schwartzfarb, shares actionable tactics to help companies prove their W3, and how early stage “sales” is actually product development.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products