UserTesting fmr Product VP on User-Centric Product Design
Product management and design are two different worlds with two different ways of thinking. Product managers think of the product first. Designers think of the user first. The approach of thinking like a designer is changing the way companies develop products, services and the strategies that make it all happen. What’s causing this shift in thinking? UserTesting fmr Product VP Chris Abad will discuss how successful products flourish with a user-centric approach.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products