Veritas fmr Product SVP on Blue Ocean Product Strategy
A Blue Ocean strategy means pursuing differentiation and low costs in an effort to create a new marketing and demand. Product Managers are too often focused on sales’ immediate needs, what the competitors are doing, or where the analysts are showing big profit pools. A PM must learn to see around corners, identify blue oceans, direct their sales/channel to focus where win rates are high instead of constantly chasing the tail of playing catchup because the product lost an opportunity. In this session, Veritas fmr Product SVP, David Noy, discusses how product managers should pick use cases, verticals, solve problems others cannot, and then expand. He also shares how you can be swimming in the Blue Ocean (aka how to enjoy eating fish without worrying about sharks).
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products