We’re Hiring! Senior Product Manager
Products That Count is one of the largest and undoubtedly the most influential global network of product managers in the world. Over 200,000 product managers globally read, watch and listen to our 3,000+ blog posts, videos and podcasts. Thousands attend our 50+ events a year. Over 10,000 C/VP-level product executives such as Netflix Product VP, Coinbase CPO, and Box CPO share their best practices on what it takes to build great products. Hundreds join the product conversation at our invite-only executive product salons; many agree to shape the product conversation by giving insightful talks and interviews; some chose to drive the product conversation by leading local chapters and podcast shows. Leading brands such as Autodesk, Capital One, and mParticle partner with Products That Count to build their influence, network and market superiority. Learn more at www.productsthatcount.com.
We are looking for a brilliant Sr Product Manager to have a direct impact on the growth, engagement and monetization of our organization. They are the glue that binds our product strategy to the tactics we need to drive success in sales and marketing and to achieve results. They are responsible for:
- Product marketing: They collaborate with colleagues to develop and execute innovative marketing programs that drive They manage our online footprint, from SEO to social media and cultivation. They are obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t.
- Customer management: They nurture relationships with partners/sponsors. They participate in events and conferences on behalf of the They identify, uncover, and develop account opportunities. They qualify prospects effectively to optimize the sales cycle. They upsell, cross-sell, negotiate and close deals.
- New product launch: They play an integral role in organizing product They plan the launches of new programs and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan. An attention to detail and eye for quality are critical to your success, along with an ability to articulate our value proposition.
- Positioning, insight & research: They understand and know our customers/partners better than they know themselves, including how they make their buying decisions. They oversee product research and use that knowledge to drive the development of positioning and messaging that resonates with customers/partners.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3+ years of product marketing and/or marketing experience with at least 1 year of experience in a market- facing role (e.g. delivering presentations to customers and prospects)
- Track record building and engaging online communities
- Comfortable using marketing automation tools such as AHrefs, WordPress, Canva and Google
- Proficient in productivity applications and CRM tools such as G-Suite, MailMerge, Slack and
- Power user of networking tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, CoSchedule and
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is –or isn’t—working
- High energy and customer-focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including a history of positive professional relationships
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third Team player!
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA
- Preferred location: Bay Area, NYC or Austin, some travel as necessary (10%)
Compensation, perks & career: market range + great benefits + career development & leadership opportunities