Products That Count is seeking a highly motivated, forward-thinking Marketing Manager.
Do you enjoy taking charge of marketing and events, leading them to be highly successful? Are you good at performing marketing research, producing promotional material, and creating brand awareness? Would you like to go to sleep each night knowing that your work influenced products and product teams globally?
Now is the time to capitalize on your Marketing and Event Management experience to drive growth and bottom-line results at Products That Count (PTC).
Products That Count helps 300,000+ product managers accelerate their careers engaging 20% of all Product professionals globally through highly-rated programs, such as an award-winning podcast show, curated executive roundtables, and coveted Product Awards. We partner with leading brands, including Capgemini, SoFi, Amplitude, Cisco and Teladoc Health, to accelerate the rise of product to the C-suite and transform product teams into a competitive advantage.
To the right candidates we offer:
- Great benefits.
- A flexible work environment and interaction with a strong, supportive, enthusiastic team.
- The opportunity to network with marketing, sales, and product leaders at the world’s most innovative companies.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of marketing or event management, including:
- Developing Marketing programs to attract customers to Products That Count.
- Crafting and organizing information for all administrative purposes.
- Identifying new markets for Products That Count offerings.
- Developing a Products That Count brand strategy.
- Creating memorable and innovative customer experiences to build deep emotional connections between our customers and the brand.
- Maintaining a consistent level of engagement with our audience.
- Making the logical connection between ideas.
- Addressing customer concerns and needs.
- Being a self-starter.
- Performing more than one task or activity over a short period of time.
- Using resources in an effective manner.
- Maintaining a friendly connection with your co-workers
- Establishing a goal and laying out steps to achieve it in a timely manner
- Being an excellent communicator.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Oversee all IRL/Virtual events
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Assisting team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Supporting the team by coordinating and collating content
- Producing additional marketing communications, such as flyers, brochures and exhibition-related projects
- Work closely with PR firms
- Assisting with the production of artwork, sourcing images, print buying and checking copy.
- Produce clear and concise written email correspondence
- Collaborate with designers to produce promotional materials
- Craft clear product marketing copy
- Organize promotional activities for new products/services
Interested candidates should apply by sending their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Marketing Manager” as the subject.