Google fmr Product Leader on Building Product Teams, not Products
We’re excited to kick of our 2020 Speaker Series in NYC with Google fmr Product Lead Alex Diaz who says that ‘Product Manager’ might be the most misleading title in tech. Diaz believes that it actually has little to do with managing or the product! Instead, great Product Managers often focus on making their teams more effective — often through better communication and process — which in turn leads to better products. This talk explores what building and managing product teams means in different environments and how it can lead to more successful products.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products