Product Managers, is something holding back your career? Do any of these describe you?
- Over half of PMs are new to their role and feel overwhelmed by their responsibilities.
- 4 of 10 PMs say they frequently experience “Imposter Syndrome”.
- 1 in 3 PMs leave their job because there were no opportunities for them to grow.
- The #1 reason PMs leave is a lack of mentoring by their Product Leaders.
- Half of PMs have a 10-year goal of becoming a Product Leader.
- 3 of 4 PMs see continuing education and certifications as key to progression of their careers.
Unfortunately, many PMs try to solve these problems by themselves when what they really need is
- best practices on being a Product Manager
- guidance on working with the Engineering team, who often have more experience delivering products
- mentoring from experienced Product Managers and Product Leaders
- a peer network of PMs to discuss challenges and potential solutions
Products That Count is the largest, most influential community of Product Managers and Leaders, with over 300K members. We can help you
- Join the conversation with other Product people like yourself
- Shape the conversation by hearing best practices
- Drive the conversation, positioning yourself as a future Product Leader, and
- Stay sharp through training and mentoring.
Join the conversation
Connect with new and experienced Product Managers and Product Leaders through our 100+ events per year.
Shape the conversation
Broaden your perspective and learn best practices to build great products through the lens of C/VP-leaders. Hear how Product execs solved the problems you’re currently facing.
Drive the conversation
Contribute to your company’s Product community and stand out as a Product Management SME and potential Product Leader.
I really enjoyed the session and had lots of great conversations this evening with folks. Great to be part of such a curious and warm community.Ravi Mehta fmr Tinder CPO
It has opened up a whole bunch of possibilities to connect with other people. I’m down in Australia. I don’t think this time last year I would have ever imagined joining a product group over in the US. I can join events in the US quite easily now.Phil Chan AgriWebb Chief Technology Officer
This was so much fun! Thank you Thomas Daly for some great questions and for Products That Count and SC Moatti for the opportunity!Craig Zingerline Sandboxx CPO
Join for free to unlock
|Search profiles of other members|
|All Content (gated & non-gated)|
|Submit Product Awards nominations|
|Product Award details & winners|