Oracle UX SVP on Product Management Meets Design
As product design matures as a discipline, it has the potential to partner or conflict with established product management disciplines. These growing pains can be hard on teams, or they can be opportunities for growth. How do we avoid a car wreck and use the journey to arrive at a harmonious outcome? Oracle SVP User Experience Design, Hillel Cooperman, shares his experience on how product management and product design can work together for success.
- Unique perspectives from featured VP/C-suite products executives
- Networking before and after the session
- Give a shoutout if you’re hiring or looking for a job
- Yummy dinner and drinks from local favorites - on us, of course!
- Ticket prices cover the cost of producing this program which supports our mission to enable everyone to build better products