Ineffective product management can lead to failed launches,
lost Engineering throughput, attrition, and missed revenue.
Is ineffective Product Management threatening the success of your Digital Transformation?
- My team needs to build more trust with Engineering and Sales to allow our company to be more product-led
- If I’m honest, it’s hard to find time to innovate and we’re more project managers than product managers
- I’m losing my best people to companies with more established product cultures
- We could release much better products faster if we all used the same language, frameworks, and tools
- There is a great need for mentorship, because our PM team has varying experience and backgrounds
- We get stuck doing mission-critical work and it’s hard to find time for features that would delight our customers
- We need to find better ways to prioritize and listen to the voice of the customer
- We say we need to become product-first, but we don’t walk the talk
- The Great Resignation has PMs shifting priorities in their lives and we’ve seen massive churn
At Products That Count, we believe that any organization should have access to the best practices for building great products and product teams. We understand that it’s challenging to continuously develop a team and stay abreast of the latest best practices. That’s is why we built the first and most influential Product Acceleration Platform. The Platform enables any organization to learn the craft of product management through a personalized, scalable approach.
Be sure to also check out our great content on Best Practices.
Stop Performing Under Your Potential
Drive Personalized Mentorship at Scale
Growth Mindset Assessment
Read the story of how Personalized Mentorship made a difference for FinTech leader Galileo. See where your product team stands today. Identify and benchmark gaps, opportunities for growth, and quick wins for your product organization through a self-evaluation of your PMs against the core competencies for successful product management.
Strategic PM Course
Uplevel PM’s to a strategic mindset through a self-paced course focused on first principles: what makes a great product?, what makes a great PM?, and what makes a great product leader? Unlimited access to course content, worksheets and handouts for your product team.
Learn the latest best practices, tools, and frameworks, from C-level executives and VPs across our community sharing real-life examples, combined with your organization’s unique perspectives through a 12-week guided program. Monthly Ask Me Anything sessions are hosted by product leaders to provide an external perspective for your PM’s.
Give emerging PMs more visibility and thought leadership opportunities by developing mentors and evangelists to drive change for the organization through a 12-week guided mentor program.
Products That Count was instrumental in helping us reach top product professionals. We’ve been able to uplevel our team and hire several product executives for 10X less than what a recruiter would charge us.Multinational software corporation Chief Product Officer
“I’ve been in product management for a decade and for me to feel hooked on a course like this and feel excited about finishing it beginning to end was a huge value, and an investment that I’m really happy that I made.”Neha Taleja Director of Product, Prezi
I see more and more companies say that they want to become a product-first company. What it means is that they realized they could turn their product organization into a competitive advantage.SC Moatti Founder, Products That Count