Is ineffective product management threatening the success of your digital transformation?
- My team team finds it hard to collaborate effectively with engineering and sales
- If I’m honest, we’re more project managers than product managers
- My competitors are poaching my best people because we don’t treat product as a strategic function
- We could release much better products faster if we had the right talent
- The #1 ask I get from my team is mentorship
- We are falling behind because we don’t take the time to really get better at shipping products
- As a leader, I don’t have time to raise my profile as a spokesperson for the company and it hurts our results
- Our revenue and customer satisfaction is lower than expectations
- We say we need to become product-first, but we don’t walk the talk
Transform your product team into a competitive advantage
The first and most influential Product Acceleration Platform in the world
Thousands attend our 100+ events a year. C/VP-level product executives such as Netflix Product VP, Coinbase CPO, and Box CPO share their best practices on what it takes to build great products.Get Started
How We Drive Personalized Product Mentorship at Scale
PM Competency Assessment
Identify and benchmark competency gaps within your team through a self-evaluation of your product managers against core competencies for high job performance.
Strategic PM Course
Uplevel PM’s to a strategic mindset through a self-paced course focused on first principles: what makes a great product?, what makes a great PM?, leading teams and products. Unlimited access to course content, worksheets and handouts for your product team.
Learn the latest best practices from C/VP across our community and your organization’s unique practices through a 12-week guided program. Monthly AMA sessions are hosted by Products That Count CPO to provide an external perspective for your PM’s.
Turn high-performing PM’s into mentors and evangelists to drive change for the organization through a 12-week guided mentor program.
Learn industry best practices from expert practitioners through unlimited access to weekly webinars that draw 150-200 product professionals. Possibility to capture targeted hiring leads in post-event surveys.
For Product Leaders
Executive Product Salon
Gain industry insight and best practices through exclusive and quality monthly virtual networking events with 20-25 C/VP-level product executives (2 tickets/salon).
Executive Mastermind Circle
Grow the impact of your senior-level product executive team (8-12 people) through a monthly peer-to-peer learning circle. Unlimited access to Products That Count CPO.
Product Talk Podcast
Expand the brand influence of a PM leader and your organization through an invitation to be a guest speaker on the Product Talk podcast show.
Products That Count was instrumental in helping us reach top product professionals. We’ve been able to uplevel our team and hire several product executives for 10X less than what a recruiter would charge us.Multinational software corporation Chief Product Officer
How to Transform Your Team into a Competitive Advantage
Stop Performing Under Your Potential and Transform Your Team Into a Competitive Advantage
The problem is ineffective product management can lead to launches failures, lost engineering throughput, team attrition and significant missed revenue, which makes you feel frustrated given the high expectations of a leader.
We believe that any organization in the world should have access to the best practices for building great products and product teams.
We understand it’s challenging to continuously develop a team and stay abreast of the latest best practices which is why we built the first and most influential Product Acceleration Platform that enables any organization to learn the craft of product management through a personalized, scale approach.
Here’s how we do it:
- Join: submit the contact form and we will schedule a call to provision your team subscription.
- Shape: Your team learns through guided bootcamps and live sessions to deepen their product competency and knowledge of industry best practices.
- Drive: Your product team transforms the organization into a product-led culture to drive engineering throughout and accelerate product revenue.
So, submit the contact form to get started and stop performing under your potential by up-leveling your product managers into a high-performing team that builds profitable products that lead your industry.