Ineffective product management can lead to 1 in 3 failed launches, 30% lost Engineering throughput, high Product team attrition, and a 30% decrease in revenue.
It could also threaten your Digital Transformation
- My team needs to build more trust with Engineering and Sales to allow our company to be more product-led
- If I’m honest, it’s hard to find time to innovate and we’re more project managers than product managers
- I’m losing my best people to companies with more established product cultures
- We could release much better products faster if we all used the same language, frameworks, and tools
- There is a great need for mentorship, because our PM team has varying experience and backgrounds
- We get stuck doing mission-critical work and it’s hard to find time for features that would delight our customers
- We need to find better ways to prioritize and listen to the voice of the customer
- We say we need to become product-first, but we don’t walk the talk
- The Great Resignation has PMs shifting priorities in their lives and we’ve seen massive churn
How did we get here?
Product Team Growth
A merger, acquisition, or growth resulted in siloed Product teams with varied levels of competency and experience.
A change of leadership in the C-suite brought about a new vision & strategy.
The company is undergoing a cultural shift requiring new products, processes & approaches.
Stop Performing Below Your Potential
Drive Personalized Mentorship at Scale
Growth Mindset Assessment
Read the story of how Personalized Mentorship made a difference for FinTech leader Galileo. See where your product team stands today. Identify and benchmark gaps, opportunities for growth, and quick wins for your product organization through a self-evaluation of your PMs against the core competencies for successful product management.
Strategic PM Course
Uplevel Product Managers to a strategic mindset through a self-paced course focused on first principles: what makes a great product?, what makes a great PM?, and what makes a great product leader? Unlimited access to course content, worksheets, handouts, and exclusive extras for your Product team.
Learn the latest best practices, tools, and frameworks, from C-level executives and VPs across our community of 300K+ sharing real-life examples, combined with your organization’s unique perspectives through a 12-week guided program. Monthly Ask Me Anything sessions are hosted by product leaders to provide an external perspective for your Product Team.
Give emerging Product Managers more visibility and thought leadership opportunities by developing mentors and evangelists to drive change for the organization through a 12-week guided mentor program.
Our partnership with Products That Count has been very successful. It allowed us to hold meaningful conversations as a team to experiment and make smarter decisions, which has seen us increase our PM team engagement by 30% and build trust throughout the company as a whole.Abhi Ranadive Galileo Product Lead
I see more and more companies say that they want to become a product-first company. What it means is that they realized they could turn their product organization into a competitive advantage.SC Moatti Founder, Products That Count
Galileo’s product org was in its nascency when we started searching for a partner that can help our teams cultivate the right product mindset to build winning products. Our tenets for selecting a partner are: 1. Sustained deep learning instead of 5-day boot camp style 2. Repeatable cohorts where groups of PMs can be trained every year 3. An engaged partner with modern learning facilitated methods and frequent feedback check-ins We found all that and more with Products That Count. PMs on our team are eagerly waiting to join the second cohort, which is kicking off soon.Archie Puri Galileo Chief Product Officer
Products That Count was instrumental in helping us reach top product professionals. We’ve been able to uplevel our team and hire several product executives for 10X less than what a recruiter would charge us.Multinational software corporation Chief Product Officer
The Difference is Important
One size fits all
Products That Count