Does your product function focus on continuous improvement of the team and not just the products you build?
- We’re currently operating by the way we’ve always done things
- My PMs are too stretched for time as it is to focus on learning or self-improvement
- I wish my PMs would collaborate more effectively
- I have no way to benchmark my PM’s capacity to learn
- We’re missing deadlines because we’re not taking the time to improve our processes
- As a leader, I don’t have the time to develop a product culture our PMs can be proud of
Transform your product team with a culture of continuous improvement
The first and most influential Product Acceleration Platform in the world
Thousands attend our 100+ events a year. C/VP-level product executives such as Netflix Product VP, Coinbase CPO, and Box CPO share their best practices on what it takes to build great products.Get Started
How We Drive The Growth Mindset
PM Competency Assessment
Identify and benchmark competency gaps within your team through a self-evaluation of your product managers against core competencies for high job performance.
The Growth Mindset Bootcamp
Learn how to foster, build, and maintain a Growth Mindset through 20-modules that correlate with the PM Competency Assessment.
Product Leader Coaching
Get coached by one of the first CPOs on how to create a Growth Mindset culture for your product team.
Products That Count was instrumental in helping us reach top product professionals. We’ve been able to uplevel our team and hire several product executives for 10X less than what a recruiter would charge us.Multinational software corporation Chief Product Officer
How to Transform Your Team with the Growth Mindset
Stop Performing Under Your Potential and Transform Your PM Team with The Growth Mindset
Most, if not all, product leaders agree that PMs need to have a growth mindset. However, there are many ways a growth mindset can be applied or interpreted within the product organization.
In just one month, this booster program helps product managers and leaders benchmark themselves and their product teams and assess their competencies. We also cover how product teams can establish and maintain a growth mindset. Finally, we share how to keep your own growth mindset sharp.
Here’s how we do it:
- Join: Submit the contact form and we will schedule a call to discuss your team subscription.
- Shape: Your team learns through a guided boot camp to deepen their growth mindset.
- Drive: Your product team transforms the organization with a growth mindset to become a competitive advantage.
So, submit the contact form to get started and stop performing under your potential by up-leveling your growth mindset and build profitable products that lead your industry.