How is AI changing the landscape of product management? In this live speaker event, Kraftful Founder Yana Welinder speaks on the role of AI in product management. Yana will explore the ways in which AI is transforming product management for the better. Drawing on examples and insights from her experience, she will demonstrate how AI can be integrated into product management tools to improve the development process, decision-making, and streamline collaboration.
Join us for new conversations with leading product executives every week. Roll through the highlights of this week’s event below, then head on over to our Events page to see which product leaders will be joining us next week.
- AI can help product managers listen to users at scale by summarizing feedback from various sources.
- AI can help discover new user needs and conduct more targeted user research.
- AI can help build product roadmaps, prioritize features, and formulate product definitions.
- AI can help communicate context and strategic direction to engineers and other stakeholders.
- AI may one day help with complex stakeholder communication and coordination.
- Chatbots like ChatGPT can act as a personal product coach.
- Tools like Tune and Mixpanel are starting to offer AI-powered analytics features.
- Analytics tools using AI can translate natural language questions into SQL queries.
- Kraftful uses AI to connect multiple user feedback sources and provide summaries.
- AI can help analyze user feedback at scale and provide deeper context.
- AI limitations are currently temporary as tools evolve quickly.
- Strategy will still require human product managers’ expertise and judgment.
- Some “rough edges” remain in using AI for complex analytics tasks.
- Privacy and data practices need careful consideration when using AI tools.
- AI may one day help with soft skills like stakeholder communication.
- Context sharing can help AI better understand a specific product/company.
- Early AI tools may be best suited for startups, but are evolving for enterprises.
- AI adoption depends on tool builders’ experiences and target audiences.
- Storytelling is important for bringing stakeholders along in enterprise settings.
- AI can draft user stories, requirements, and other artifacts to get started.
- Product managers will still need to refine and add their own expertise.
- Experimentation is key to seeing how AI can help individual teams.
- Feedback will continue shaping how AI tools evolve to meet new needs.
- Community sharing of experiences can accelerate AI adoption for PMs.
About the speaker
Yana is CEO and Founder of Kraftful – an AI assistant that helps product teams build better products by listening to users at scale. Before starting Kraftful, she led product teams at multiple tech companies and personally experienced the challenge of trying to involve millions of users in the product development process. At Kraftful, she built a team of Meta, Slack, and Salesforce alumni, backed by Y Combinator, Google, Samsung, and other exceptional investors and entrepreneurs. Yana is also a Venture Partner at Pioneer Fund, a Stanford fellow, and has been invited to give talks at the White House, the UN Internet Governance Forum, Yale, NYU, and many product events and podcasts over the years.
About the host
Rishikesh is a Sr. Product Leader at Instacart. He has 10+ years of field knowledge at some of the most prestigious product companies in the world. He enjoys working on product development from the bottom-up and seeing products come to fruition.