We’re hiring!! Enterprise Sales Executive
Products That Count is seeking a highly motivated, forward-thinking Enterprise Sales Executive in San Francisco, CA.
Do you enjoy selling to fast-growing tech companies? Do you want to make a difference for your clients, partnering with them to build their brands, accelerate sales, and drive revenue? Would you like to sell highly differentiated products which already enjoy solid traction with blue chip companies like Autodesk, Capital One, Gainsight, Amplitude and more?
Now is the time to capitalize on your Enterprise Sales experience to drive growth and bottom-line results at Products That Count (PTC).
PTC Enterprise Sales Executives may come from different backgrounds but they seem to share a common goal – the desire to make a difference in the world by helping highly innovative companies build better products enhancing their reputations as market leaders and accelerating their growth. Ask yourself if these characteristics fit you. If they do, it’s time to take the next step.
- I have a passion for sales.
- I enjoy working with Product and Marketing organizations.
- I enjoy the challenge of selling into large enterprise accounts.
- I want to help build a strong, profitable company based on my effort, knowledge, and experience.
When you join PTC you will become an integral part of one of the largest networks of product managers in the world. Over 300,000 product managers have joined our network to learn from and get inspired by product leaders such as the VP of Product at Netflix and Chief Product Officers from companies like Coinbase and Box. In your role you will sell to Marketing organizations who want to reach this incredibly valuable audience and Product leaders who want to leverage PTC’s proprietary training program to develop and train their product teams.
To the right candidates we offer:
- Base salary plus uncapped commissions.
- Great benefits.
- Ongoing career development including Sandler sales training and coaching.
- A flexible work environment and interaction with a strong, supportive, enthusiastic team.
- The opportunity to network with marketing, sales, and product leaders at the world’s most innovative companies.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have had success selling a conceptual product or service to executives.
- Have been a top performer wherever you worked.
- Be passionate about Sales and Customer Service.
- Be passionate about personal development and ongoing learning.
- Have a will to win and the discipline to succeed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- End-to-end sales execution from prospecting for and qualifying new leads, to proposal development and delivery and closing deals.
- Prospect for new business everyday – create, execute, and tune outreach strategies and messaging to generate warm introductions and referrals, connections through LinkedIn, inbound leads via outbound email campaigns and/or cold calling as necessary.
- Schedule and lead qualification meetings with prospects.
- Develop and deliver proposals based on your expert knowledge of PTC’s product offerings and value propositions.
- Learn the tools and the processes that have made PTC successful. Track all sales data.
- Other duties as assigned
Your background should include:
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrated ability to work solo as well as being a team player.
- Strong work ethic and eagerness to learn and make new connections.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and willingness to collaborate to win in a highly competitive environment.
- Experience using prospecting applications while keeping track of dead-end leads. Proficient in CRM and productivity applications such as LinkedIn, G-Suite, Pipedrive, Slack, Octopus, MixMax and Apollo.
- Outgoing personality with a friendly disposition
- Exceptional ROI-tracking skills, able to prove what is – or isn’t – working
- High energy and customer-focused approach
Interested candidates should apply by sending your resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Enterprise Sales Executive ” as the subject.