The 2023 Product Awards recognize the best products for Product Managers across the following industry verticals:
- B2B-Tech – business-to-business Software-as-a-Service used by businesses for various tasks, such as accounting, office productivity, customer relationship management (CRM), and other work-related activities
- FinTech – software that seeks to improve and automate the delivery and use of financial services
- Internet of Things (IoT) – the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the internet.
- Life Sciences – fields of science involving the study of living organisms such as plants, animals and humans.
- Prop-Tech – property technology, is all the tech tools Real Estate experts use to optimize the way people buy, sell, research, market, and manage a property
- Sustainability – a business approach to creating long-term value by taking into consideration how a given organization operates in the ecological, social, and economic environments. Sustainability is built on the assumption that developing such strategies fosters company longevity
Be sure to follow all content related to the 2023 Product Awards. You won’t want to miss it!
“Product is a team sport, and I stand alongside teammates, peers, and stakeholders that have been amazing partners in creating products that improve people’s lives.” – Gautam M Shah, VP & Chief Product Officer of Carelon and 2023 CPO 20 Nominee.
Introducing the 2023 Awards Advisory Board
These podcasts introduce the Awards Advisory Board for the 2023 Product Awards. The AAB members are each product experts in their respective industries.
Internet of Things (IoT)