Celebrate the 2023 Product Award Winners
“The bar for what makes a great product gets higher every year. Today’s product companies are digital natives embedding technology from day one. They are building products that are more than simply tools – they are channels helping startups engage customers for sustained growth.” – SC Moatti, Products That Count Founder & CEO
Recognize the best products for Product Managers in the 5 industry verticals and 2 regions.
See the winners.
Global Top CPO 20
Celebrate the 20 most influential and innovative CPOs in the 7 industry verticals. Recognized April 19.
Québec Product Awards
Recognize the best products for Product Managers produced by companies in Québec, Canada. Recognized March 21.
Product Innovation Awards
The Product Innovation Awards, sponsored by Mighty Capital, recognize innovative companies across digital health, data, and telecommunications.
See the winners.
“We are honored to be announced as a winner and proud to be part of this great product-focused community!” 2023 Product Awards winner Creative Juice
Read the announcement of the 2023 Product Awards.
The 2023 Product Awards recognize the best products for Product Managers across these 5 fast-paced industry verticals:
- B2B Tech – business-to-business Software-as-a-Service used by businesses for various tasks, such as accounting, office productivity, customer relationship management (CRM), and other work-related activities
- FinTech – software that seeks to improve and automate the delivery and use of financial services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Internet of Things – the network of physical objects—“things”—that are embedded with sensors, software, and other technologies for the purpose of connecting and exchanging data with other devices and systems over the internet.
- PropTech – property technology, is all the tech tools Real Estate experts use to optimize the way people buy, sell, research, market, and manage a property
- Life Sciences – fields of science involving the study of living organisms such as plants, animals and humans.
- Sustainability – meeting our own needs without compromising the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. In addition to natural resources, we also need social and economic resources.
The Québec Product Awards focus on innovative companies out of Québec, Canada.
The Top CPOs Awards recognize the most influential and innovative Chief Product Officers globally leading across the 5 industry verticals.
Be sure to follow all content related to the 2023 Product Awards. You won’t want to miss it!
“Capgemini recognizes that the product function is now an important consideration for the C-suite at Fortune 1000 companies, and we are proud to have supported these initiatives from the early days. Product leaders transform business models, unleash innovation, and improve customer experience.” – Lisa Mitnick, Intelligent Products & Services Group Offer Leader at Capgemini
2023 Product Awards Advisory Board
We are proud to announce the Awards Advisory Board for the 2023 Product Awards. The AAB members are each product experts in their respective industries. You can learn more about our 2023 AAB members here, including content they’ve produced.
Internet of Things (IoT)/PropTech
Thanks to our Amazing Sponsors
“The Product Awards celebrate what we see as the leading sectors for product innovation. Great products drive revenue with product-led growth, reduce costs with no-code tools, and increase productivity by facilitating better asynchronous collaboration.” – Mighty Capital Partner Jennifer Vancini
The 2023 Awards reflect a year-long process to identify the best products for PMs working in industry verticals
History of the Awards
Hear Jim Gray, former Chief Product Officer of Products That Count, interview PTC founder SC Moatti about the history of the Awards in advance of the 2023 Awards, our 6th celebration.