Products That Count is seeking a highly motivated, forward-thinking Senior Growth Product Manager.
Products That Count is the original and most influential product acceleration platform in the world. Almost 300,000 product managers globally read, watch, attend and listen to our 3,000+ free blog posts, videos, webinars, and podcasts. C/VP-level product executives such as Netflix Product VP, Coinbase CPO, and Box CPO share best practices and raise their profile at our curated product salons, podcast show, and mastermind circles. Leading brands such as Autodesk and Capital One join as corporate members to turn their product teams into a competitive advantage. Hyper-growth companies like Amplitude have generated 10X ROI from marketing partnerships. Learn more at www.productsthatcount.com.
Product management responsibilities
- Guide the priorities, capabilities, and features of the product offerings. Oversee the technology platform as a set of capabilities to scale the business and maximize productivity.
- Establish and manage relationships with key executives of the active customer base to understand their priorities, remove roadblocks and ensure the organization is delivering on the expectations of the value proposition.
- Create and optimize web site landing pages to directly convert prospects for self-serve products (e.g., individual PM mentorship) and deliver qualified leads to the sales team for B2B products (e.g., mentorship for teams)
- Increase inbound website traffic through search engine optimization (SEO) techniques (e.g., relevant headings, keywords, tags, metadata). Increase the % of visitors to take a desired action on the website (e.g., create a profile, sign-up for the newsletter, share contact details for lead gen) through conversion rate optimization (CRO) techniques.
- Engage with network members and team members to identify new website features that add value for the network and drive deep engagement of the site. Collaborate with website vendors to develop and operationalize these new features.
- Continuously update product and website SOPs to incorporate best practices, eliminate process defects and drive strong collaboration across the team.
Requirements and qualifications
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Track record engaging executives
- Exceptional analytical skills, able to prove what is–or isn’t—working
- High energy and customer-focused approach
- Excellent interpersonal skills–team player!
- Bachelor’s degree
Compensation, perks & career: market range + great benefits + career development
Interested candidates should apply by sending their resume and cover letter to [email protected] with “Senior Growth Product Manager” as the subject.