Challenges I often feel as a Product Executive
- Isolated, given that I lack a strong network of executives who can open up doors and provide guidance
- Underemployed, as my current job does not leverage my full talent and potential
- Invisible, given that my brand, talent, and experience is not well-known and this is limiting my opportunities
- Worried, that I have plateaued and I am finding it hard to get a job at the next level
- Alone, as I lack quality mentorship to provide feedback, accountability, and support in a safe, confidential space
- Frustrated, that I have been passed over for a promotion and my leaders may not believe in me
Reach your full potential as a Product Executive
Your Mastermind Circle membership includes:
Virtual, private 2-hour peer-to-peer learning circles each month with 8-12 product executives facilitated by an executive coach
Unlimited access to the Products That Count CPO for executive coaching and support between Mastermind Circle meetings
Stay connected and continue the conversation between circle meetings with a dedicated Slack channel for each Mastermind Circle
Connect and learn from other product executives through discussion topics at our monthly invitation-only Product Salons
Attend our invitation-only yearly event to recognize and celebrate the best products for product managers. Network with other product leaders like you
A 30-minute session with a professional speech coach to improve your communications as a leader
Take Your Business and Career to the Next Level
Most product executives have a demanding role that leaves minimal time and focus to grow their skills in the executive ranks. To take your business and career to the next level, you need access to proven executive skills and a personal brand that stands out within your organization and industry. The problem is you are often tied down negotiating with Engineering, coaching your team, and consumed with many tasks leaving no time for you to grow as an executive.
We believe product leaders deserve a seat at the C-Suite table. We understand that reaching this level requires a broad set of perspectives which is why we bring together the best minds in product management.
Products That Count, we facilitate small, private Mastermind Circles to enable peer-to-peer learning and support for C/VP-level product leaders so they can accelerate their growth and brand as a top executive.